Saturday, September 3, 2016

Still Life With Jars

I found it very hard to keep a loose brushwork because I love blending so much. Let me say that again: I just love blending colors.
So I tried this still life with some glass reflections thinking it will be easier. Occasionally I pulled some of my hair out and resisted about three attempts to wipe it out in frustration. In the end I'm quite happy with it.
As about the brushwork this is the best I can do so far. I'll look back at this painting after some hundred paintings down the road and decide how good it is.

Still Life With Jars oil 8x8 inch
There is a bit of glare in the photo since the painting is still wet but you get the idea.
I would love to hear your opinions or even some constructive critique so please don't hesitate to comment bellow.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment